Sunday, March 20, 2011

Knock Knock.. who's there... anew, anew who? anew blogger for the world to hear!

Hello World, this is my first post on Blogger. Hope to leverage this avenue to communicate with those that I do not normally have a chance to dialog with. For me, this is an opportunity to let out some of things that we think of but we normally keep inside... for whatever reason. My comments via this avenue will mostly be professionally related as I do not plan to mix professional and personal via this blog as I am turned off when i follow someone for their abilities in a given subject... (like technology) only to hear that they are now excited just because the Phillies are playing the Braves tonight...   I promise not to do that here...   All the best and let this be my first and only time to scream off the top of my lungs   HELLO EVERYBODY!!  HOLA A TODOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home